Finally escaped!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from another salt. This is a great place. Glad you made your break from Commiefornia and made it to a sane State. I spent some time out there at San Dog. Wet side pier 7, is were my ship use to rest.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all,
I finally escaped from behind the Velvet Curtain of California. I'm a 45 year old Navy Vet who stayed in San Diego after I got out of the Navy due to my parents retiring out there while I as still on active duty, and my dad suffering from dementia. When my dad passed away in January, my mom could no longer afford her mortgage, so she decided to move to OK, as we have familial ties to Enid. I decided to follow, as I had no real ties to CA with her gone, and I was tired of the state legislature trying to turn lawful gun owners into felons every year. My stuff will be delivered in a few days, and I can't wait to get my tools so that I can revert my AR-15's to the form that they were intended to be in. So far I've been here 2 days and spent a lot of that time reassembling my 10+ round magazines.

I'm glad to be here, and trust me, I have no intentions of bringing that California nonsense with me to the voting booth
Welcome to the Land of the free, and the home of the well armed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom