Finally found an Airedale pup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taaz67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Gus the Airedale Terrier, he is about 15months old, already weighs 70lb. Pretty smart, seems to be making the transition to his new home pretty good.I got him a working dog harness kit so he can be a "Tactical Terrier".
I wish I would have had one of these dog rigs for my Airedale I had years ago. That grab handle and attatch points are pretty cool. The kit came witb collar, bungee leash, chest harness and a cool velcro flag patch.
He is pretty well behaved but very playful and onery about getting stuff like TV remotes and he grabbed the handle of the pancake spatula and took off with it when I was cooking breakfast
I have an Airedale's first cousin a Welsh Terrier. Welshie's are prey driven to the max. Honoree as all get up. If it runs, its done. I hear Airedales are much easier to manage. I love an Airedale cant understand why Welsh terriers and Airedales are not as popular. Great dogs.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an Airedale's first cousin a Welsh Terrier. Welshie's are prey driven to the max. Honoree as all get up. If it runs, its done. I hear Airedales are much easier to manage. I love an Airedale cant understand why Welsh terriers and Airedales are not as popular. Great dogs.
I love Welsh Terriers, was trying to buy one when Gus popped up. His owner is a nurse, has been too busy to give him enough attention.
Yeah these terriers are cold blooded murderers of small critters

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Gus the Airedale Terrier, he is about 15months old, already weighs 70lb. Pretty smart, seems to be making the transition to his new home pretty good.I got him a working dog harness kit so he can be a "Tactical Terrier".
I wish I would have had one of these dog rigs for my Airedale I had years ago. That grab handle and attatch points are pretty cool. The kit came witb collar, bungee leash, chest harness and a cool velcro flag patch.
He is pretty well behaved but very playful and onery about getting stuff like TV remotes and he grabbed the handle of the pancake spatula and took off with it when I was cooking breakfast
Did you get your harness from a company called Pet Belong? I got a tactical harness from them as well as the Bungie leash and some cool patches. The thing is awesome. I use them on my two pits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom