Finally got my chicken killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since the game Warden has already posted in the thread I think you're already screwed,better get your check book out
That's not true. He just informed the landowner about the options of taking a predator that was killing domestic animals by telling him to read the regs further in depth.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not true. He just informed the landowner about the options of taking a predator that was killing domestic animals by telling him to read the regs further in depth.
Yep. Basically, the game warden gave him advice that kept him from stepping out of the protection of the regs. That was a pretty cool thing to do, IMHO.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question though, if he skins it with no intentions of removing it from his property, is that allowed? I know the safe bet is to leave it as carrion or bury it, but the law doesn't specifically state he has to destroy the carcass. If he knows how to skin it and preserve the fur and does so without it leaving his property, would that break the regs? Just my curious mind wondering.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, some do......I was replying to jwryan84 who gave stupid advice twice in this thread.

Not real bright to publicly advise someone to do something illegal.....even worse when a LEO is a respected member of the forum and has posted in the thread.:pms2:

No reason to get all bent out of shape. Obviously a joke. You are mistaken if you believe I have any liability in somebody else's decisions to break the law and it was obvious from all the replies he couldn't have it mounted and needed to bury it. Damn that sounds like democrat logic.

Lighten up Francis, his thread was already made, not like it could be deleted at that point.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No reason to get all bent out of shape. Obviously a joke. You are mistaken if you believe I have any liability in somebody else's decisions to break the law and it was obvious from all the replies he couldn't have it mounted and needed to bury it. Damn that sounds like democrat logic.

Lighten up Francis, his thread was already made, not like it could be deleted at that point.
Ya, I was just trying to razz him a little too, apparently some people are uptight. Must be the the thought of pelosi running the house again

Latest posts

Top Bottom