Finally set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good.

It's funny, I think about when I first started reloading, and how little equipment I had. Then I look at your set-up, and the relatively sparse tooling.

Just today I put up 10 (more) linear feet of shelving to try to organize more of the tools, supplies, brass, books, etc etc that I've accumulated over 30 years.

You have no idea of the hole you just fell in. Keep that pic of your bench, and bring it out 5 years from now, just to compare.

I hope you enjoy the hobby, I certainly do.

I've got 46 years worth of accumulation. I've added all the shelving I've got room for ... unless I get rid of something!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good.

It's funny, I think about when I first started reloading, and how little equipment I had. Then I look at your set-up, and the relatively sparse tooling.

Just today I put up 10 (more) linear feet of shelving to try to organize more of the tools, supplies, brass, books, etc etc that I've accumulated over 30 years.

You have no idea of the hole you just fell in. Keep that pic of your bench, and bring it out 5 years from now, just to compare.

He doesn't know the rabbit hole he has stepped into yet........Its a never ending hobby that could just turn into an obsession. You can't have too many supplies and toys.

I've got 46 years worth of accumulation. I've added all the shelving I've got room for ... unless I get rid of something!

I had to add on a shop. My first RCBS special loader, bolted to a 12 X 12 board secured to the kitchen counter with C-clamps, 30-06 dies, a pound of powder, hand held Lee primer pocket cleaners, a small unit to chuck brass into a drill motor to polish brass with 0000 steel wool, and a hundred primers to start off with is miniscule to the bench and supplies now. Great time of year to get out and load up some ammo to last all summer. Really need to AC the shop. It's insulated, but gets brutally hot in the summer.

Last edited:

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He doesn't know the rabbit hole he has stepped into yet........Its a never ending hobby that could just turn into an obsession. You can't have too many supplies and toys.

I had to add on a shop. My first RCBS special loader, bolted to a 12 X 12 board secured to the kitchen counter with C-clamps, 30-06 dies, a pound of powder, hand held Lee primer pocket cleaners, a small unit to chuck brass into a drill motor to polish brass with 0000 steel wool, and a hundred primers to start off with is miniscule to the bench and supplies now. Great time of year to get out and load up some ammo to last all summer. Really need to AC the shop. It's insulated, but gets brutally hot in the summer.

Just remember : "Reloading Saves You Money".

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good.

I have tried starting on the cheap, any who know me on here, know it’s been a while. I’ve been buying $80-$100 worth of stuff, every other payday. I just now have a skeleton set up lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom