Firearm Confiscation In Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skycitadel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Some troubling news. A Coworkers brother in law was retrieving his firearms from his safe in Moore at his destroyed house. National Guard and LEO of some type saw him and confiscated his rifles. They would not give a receipt. The homeowner suggested just putting them back in his safe but they did not allow it.

He had ID on him and was at his place of residence.

I did not witness this but heard from my coworker. This is all the information I have. If I hear anymore I will post.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Start calling news stations, police offices, and National Guard ASAP - demand a public statement on their position. I would also write to the Governor's office ASAP.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The standard policy in a disaster situation is for all guns to be confiscated, he should have just left them alone and waited for the National guard to go home. Everyone should know this!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The standard policy in a disaster situation is for all guns to be confiscated, he should have just left them alone and waited for the National guard to go home. Everyone should know this!

This really makes me want to move way out in the middle of no where.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Skycitadel - you co-worker's brother-in-law needs to make his complaint, with specific details of date/time/place/items taken and as much info on the LEO or National Guard involved as he can provide, to the higher HQ of local LE and the National Guard. He also needs to register a complaint with the Governor's office ASAP. However, if he doesn't provide specific details then his complaint, and OSAers getting indignant (like I just did in my previous post - this thread), will be dismissed as "typical gun nut over-reaction".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom