Firearm related stickers on vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putting firearm related stickers on vehicle

• Yes! By all means, represent!

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • No! You're advertising you have a gun and someone will break into your vehicle.

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • I only put gay pride stickers / Joe Biden stickers on my prius

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1663100166676.png

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Gadsden flag sticker on my back glass and I don't leave anything of value inside my truck, nor do I ever lock the doors.

A locked door just keeps an honest man out. If they want in, they're gonna get in. Then, not only will you hafta replace what was stolen, you gotta repair a busted glass as well.

Of course, I live out in the rural part of Oklahoma, not that big ol' cesspool of OKC and the like. There's no way in hell I would ever live in the big city. I'm just a country boy.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worth mentioning, people do share too much. A great fictitious example may be found on "Dexter." The Trinity Killer used a minivan with a stick figure family on the rear window to identify his next victim. Fictitious, yes however think about the information one can learn about you personally. Automotive parts stickers are kewl, but all they say is what's under the hood of your car. Next time you walk through a parking lot look at the vehicles of those who are potential future victims.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the 59’s and 60’s, I discovered that my favorite uncle, who bought a new car every year, would require that the dealership remove any of their stickers, nameplates, whatever, before he would take possession. I picked up a lot of my habits from him.

I don’t like clothing where I’m advertising for a business. Kinda like where we don’t like doing the self checkout at Walmart without pay, why pay to advertise for Callaway?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 59’s and 60’s, I discovered that my favorite uncle, who bought a new car every year, would require that the dealership remove any of their stickers, nameplates, whatever, before he would take possession. I picked up a lot of my habits from him.

I don’t like clothing where I’m advertising for a business. Kinda like where we don’t like doing the self checkout at Walmart without pay, why pay to advertise for Callaway?
I usually do the same thing when i buy a vehicle, I gave a dealership the choice of either removing a rear bumper and replace it with one that didnt have their name on it or pay me $600 a month for advertisement they replaced the bumper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom