Firearm related stickers on vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putting firearm related stickers on vehicle

• Yes! By all means, represent!

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • No! You're advertising you have a gun and someone will break into your vehicle.

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • I only put gay pride stickers / Joe Biden stickers on my prius

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright who's the two idiots with biden stickers on their prius?? 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣 Only stickers I have are my redcastle member sticker and a lubelocker sticker... Keeps people guessing! Oh and might have k&n sticker on bad spot on bumper from the motorcycle days when you got rash on your tank just cover it with stickers. Fixed! Lol

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright who's the two idiots with biden stickers on their prius?? 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣 Only stickers I have are my redcastle member sticker and a lubelocker sticker... Keeps people guessing! Oh and might have k&n sticker on bad spot on bumper from the motorcycle days when you got rash on your tank just cover it with stickers. Fixed! Lol
Make that 3 now. Some of us are just smart azzes.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any firearms stickers on my truck, but mostly just because I haven't found one that I wanted yet.
The only sticker I do have is this one. Because I don't like people.
Screenshot_20220913_203534.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A locked door just keeps an honest man out. If they want in, they're gonna get in. Then, not only will you hafta replace what was stolen, you gotta repair a busted glass as well.
You're seriously overestimating the reasoning capacity of the flaming retards that break into cars. We had a guy at work who left his car unlocked and nothing of value in it (and, IIRC, he even had a note to that effect (empty and unlocked) stuck to the glass), yet he still came out to find the glass busted out one evening.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing cracks me up more than when I see a ridiculous lifted late model truck with the giant AR silhouette and punisher skull on the back glass. It’s like “yeah dude we get it, you’re a bad ass”

I for one choose not to plaster my opinions all over my vehicle. Tread lightly and be aware.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worth mentioning, people do share too much. A great fictitious example may be found on "Dexter." The Trinity Killer used a minivan with a stick figure family on the rear window to identify his next victim. Fictitious, yes however think about the information one can learn about you personally. Automotive parts stickers are kewl, but all they say is what's under the hood of your car. Next time you walk through a parking lot look at the vehicles of those who are potential future victims.
Besides this, your registration in your glovebox gives them your name and address of you and your house. and the garage door opener on the visor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom