Firearm related stickers on vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putting firearm related stickers on vehicle

• Yes! By all means, represent!

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • No! You're advertising you have a gun and someone will break into your vehicle.

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • I only put gay pride stickers / Joe Biden stickers on my prius

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worth mentioning, people do share too much. A great fictitious example may be found on "Dexter." The Trinity Killer used a minivan with a stick figure family on the rear window to identify his next victim. Fictitious, yes however think about the information one can learn about you personally. Automotive parts stickers are kewl, but all they say is what's under the hood of your car. Next time you walk through a parking lot look at the vehicles of those who are potential future victims.
Fictitious until some Dexter copycat killer comes along. Nener Nener!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are BRAVE enough to put a Trump Campaign bumper sticker on your vehicle, you should also put a GUN STICKER close to it! I have been THREATENED, SPIT ON, GIVEN THE CALIFORNIA HOWDY TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT, in Oklahoma, and Texas, of all places? I can't imagine DARING TO HAVE a Trump bumper sticker in a liberal state, or a Banana Republic, like on the east, or west coast? Once a car load of Mexicans were going to force me off the road in the Dallas Texas area, I just showed them I was armed, and they changed their mind! I had two Trump Campaign Signs in my yard, these signs had been there for several weeks, when the neighbor across the road had a crew of Mexicans show up to replace his roof! Thirty minutes after they came, both my Trump Signs were gone! I went over and ask them where my signs were, One old man against 8/10 Mexicans, I didn't get my signs back, but did let these PUNKS KNOW they didn't intimidate me! IT'S A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THIS COUNTRY, WHEN AMERICANS ARE INTEMIDATED TO HAVE A BUMPER STICKER, A CAMPAIGN SIGN, FLAG, OR WEAR A BALL CAP, SUPPORTING ANY CANDIDATE THEY CHOOSE, DON'T YOU THINK? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright who's the two idiots with biden stickers on their prius?? 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣 Only stickers I have are my redcastle member sticker and a lubelocker sticker... Keeps people guessing! Oh and might have k&n sticker on bad spot on bumper from the motorcycle days when you got rash on your tank just cover it with stickers. Fixed! Lol
Same with me the only sticker is the red castle pendant and few people even know what that means.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! I have that exact same sticker on my locker! I swear to God, I think you and I were separated at birth. :rollingla

View attachment 302583
wasn't a sticker for it, but a friend of mine years ago said "Humans are no damn good. But parts of them are edible."

Personally, I don't hate people. I do hate the mobile lumps that look like people but don't act like people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom