Firearm related stickers on vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putting firearm related stickers on vehicle

• Yes! By all means, represent!

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • No! You're advertising you have a gun and someone will break into your vehicle.

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • I only put gay pride stickers / Joe Biden stickers on my prius

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does ANYONE but me see this as a serious infrengement of our FREEDOM? To me it makes no difference what the bumper sticker, campaign sign, flag, ball cap, etc. says, If we ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE INTIMIDATED, FROM SUPPORTING ANYTHING, OR ANYONE, WE CHOOSE, WE HAVE ALREADY LOST THE L;AST BEST HOPE OF HUMANITY, AND OUR FREE COUNTRY!, RIGHT? The POOR IGNORANT PEOPLE in Communist, Totalitarian Countries, are NOT ALLOWED TO BE WRONG! IN FACT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN THINK WRONG! THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, WHO GETS TO DECIDE WHAT IS WRONG!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does ANYONE but me see this as a serious infrengement of our FREEDOM? To me it makes no difference what the bumper sticker, campaign sign, flag, ball cap, etc. says, If we ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE INTIMIDATED, FROM SUPPORTING ANYTHING, OR ANYONE, WE CHOOSE, WE HAVE ALREADY LOST THE L;AST BEST HOPE OF HUMANITY, AND OUR FREE COUNTRY!, RIGHT? The POOR IGNORANT PEOPLE in Communist, Totalitarian Countries, are NOT ALLOWED TO BE WRONG! IN FACT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN THINK WRONG! THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, WHO GETS TO DECIDE WHAT IS WRONG!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?
How is people having an opinion on a persons bumper sticker an infringement on our/your/my/anyones freedom? How is having common sense regarded as allowing oneself to be intimidated?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
4FB0A810-61C3-4E7C-BAB9-4632276F8EA2.jpeg

g54b16psi

Marksman
Reaction score
During the time I was in the Army in the intelligence field, I learned about (and embraced) the concept of OPSEC (operational security). The entire intelligence field is based on 'Need to Know'...if you don't need to know it, you won't have access to it. As much as I am totally for freedom of speech, willingly providing potential enemies with useful intel is only increasing your chances of a negative situation. Like in Desert Shield, with CNN interviewing military consultants: Idiot journalist: "What could Saddam do to really hinder the coalition forces?" Idiot consultant: "Well, he could set all those oil wells on fire, that would really suck." You think Saddam WASN'T watching CNN? Guess what happened. He sets all the oil wells on fire. And it really sucked for the good guys (them, too, but who cares).

Latest posts

Top Bottom