Firearm related stickers on vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putting firearm related stickers on vehicle

• Yes! By all means, represent!

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • No! You're advertising you have a gun and someone will break into your vehicle.

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • I only put gay pride stickers / Joe Biden stickers on my prius

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aside from personal preference of adding ANY sticker to a window or any part of the vehicle, thoughts on adding firearm related stickers?
Never put stickers on anything I own, especially firearm interest tickers on vehicles. In my thinking, that only tells bad guys, "Follow me home to where my guns live." Setting you up for a burglary.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Gadsden flag sticker on my back glass and I don't leave anything of value inside my truck, nor do I ever lock the doors.

A locked door just keeps an honest man out. If they want in, they're gonna get in. Then, not only will you hafta replace what was stolen, you gotta repair a busted glass as well.

Of course, I live out in the rural part of Oklahoma, not that big ol' cesspool of OKC and the like. There's no way in hell I would ever live in the big city. I'm just a country boy.

Same here, rural and love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom