Firearm wish list.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had my Grampas Shotgun back. It was purchased by my GG in 1905 when he moved to Indian Territory. He passed it to my Grampa then to my dad. My dad passed away when I was young and I inherited it at 13 yrs old. It was a Steven's mod 1905 12ga. Pump (Browning humpback pattern). My dad told me stories of how that shotgun fed 2 families with ducks, quail and jackrabbits during the depression. The gun was over 70 yrs old when I got it but it still had alot of life left in it. I must have put another 1000 rds through it while hunting on our farm until I was old enough to join the military. When my 4 yr hitch was done I couldn't wait to go hunting with that Ole shotgun. I got all my guns from my mom who had been keeping them for me while I was overseas. I got to hunt 1 season with it and it wasn't the warhorse it used to be. The pump action was wearing out and sometimes it would take 3 or 4 four pumps to get it to cycle. I decided to retire it and just hang it on the wall. And then my house was broken in to and all my family heirloom guns were gone for good. Although it was only worth about $100, it was priceless to me. I still look at every humpback Stevens shotgun I come across wishing that someday I just might be lucky enough to find grampas shotgun.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
ACR

KSG

Tavor x95

ACR is just one of the smoothest rifles I have ever fired.

KSG because I hate reloading one shell at a time, and assuming I would use it for its purpose I know I would prefer to have the maneuverability of a bullpup, reliability of a pump, and mag cap of a video game!

Tavor because Isreal been killing people forever....I am betting they got reliability down to a science in terms of firearms.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
A VSS/AS VAL and or OTs-14 clone made in America. Bonus points if it doesn't suck. I'd pay for the two tax stamps (SBR and suppressor). Really just a 9x39 AK would be neat.
Definitely this. Also, if I remember right Krebs is/was making a 9x39 AK.
Edit: checked, they aren’t on the website. I could have sworn that they were a few months back. Would be worth reaching out and seeing if they have any hidden somewhere or are willing to build one. Shouldn’t be hard, just an AK with a .368 barrel or so. Krebs Custom 9x39 AK - The Bigger, Badder Subsonic Round

also on my list is:

a .40/10mm lever action cabine that doesn’t cost an absolute fortune.
a double rifle that I could swap out calibers/barrels on that doesn’t cost a fortune
A long barrel 22LR pistol that performs as well as a regular 22lr rifle. Honestly I just need to find a way to get a lightweight 8-10” barrel for my SW Victory and I would be happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom