Firearms Appraisal OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the insurance companies are coming up with their own version of gun control and jerking you around. Five years old and out of production? WTF is this crap?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the insurance companies are coming up with their own version of gun control and jerking you around. Five years old and out of production? WTF is this crap?
It's USAA so I doubt it, covered my other firearms just fine. They need to know replacement cost and if you have no receipt (rifle was a gift) and it's over 5 years old and out of production, you need an appraisal.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's USAA so I doubt it, covered my other firearms just fine. They need to know replacement cost and if you have no receipt (rifle was a gift) and it's over 5 years old and out of production, you need an appraisal.

Did add them under a special coverage or something? We're with USAA and have additional coverage for valuables, etc. but I don't know that I have anything specific for my guns listed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom