• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Firearms insurance.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get a new policy, I only have $5k of coverage through my homeowners' insurance, and to add on 2 other rifles worth about $10k is $280+ a year.

I don't want to join the NRA.

Anyone else have something else?

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked with my independent insurance agent, and got a renter's insurance that covers them. I'm sure the right homeowners policy would work, or you may check to see if you can add a "rider" to your existing policy.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Supporter
Reaction score
Jason Grant
Collectibles Insurance
He has considerable experience with insuring firearms.

I found his name in my email from a couple years back... probably asked the same question then and was too lazy to actually implement it.

I checked with my independent insurance agent, and got a renter's insurance that covers them. I'm sure the right homeowners policy would work, or you may check to see if you can add a "rider" to your existing policy.

Already did this... caps at $5k, individual item riders covered in OP.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found his name in my email from a couple years back... probably asked the same question then and was too lazy to actually implement it.

Already did this... caps at $5k, individual item riders covered in OP.
Who is your Insurance Company?

thank you for posting as it reminds me I need to update my policy with Farmers, or switch companies.

Top Bottom