Firearms insurance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get a new policy, I only have $5k of coverage through my homeowners' insurance, and to add on 2 other rifles worth about $10k is $280+ a year.

I don't want to join the NRA.

Anyone else have something else?
I’ve been very fortunate not having anything stolen. That being said I’d recommend a good safe. Some thing like the bear safes. Bolted to concrete they aren’t going anywhere and they’re not gonna break into them unless they have a torch. A lot cheaper than some of these insurances. They would pay for themselves in just a couple years.

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been very fortunate not having anything stolen. That being said I’d recommend a good safe. Some thing like the bear safes. Bolted to concrete they aren’t going anywhere and they’re not gonna break into them unless they have a torch. A lot cheaper than some of these insurances. They would pay for themselves in just a couple years.
Here is the bad thing about bolting your safe to the floor...if a bad guy has a pry-bar and the safe don't move - more leverage for him, if the safe isn't bolted down he has to deal with finding a way to keep it stationary while he pry's - just something to think about, good for a nader, bad for a boogl'r

Latest posts

Top Bottom