Firearms Sales Numbers for First 4 Months of 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting read: (msn.com)www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-sales

In the article, it ranks every state and how many guns were bought there through NICS. What really surprised me was the State that had the most gun sales for this 4 month period. Guess it: Answer? Illinois. Through the first four months, Illinois is in first with 4,287,494 gun sales. Illinois only has about 4% of the total US population but accounted for a staggering 27% of the Nation's total gun sales. (I was thinking maybe Texas, but they only had 756,770 sales in the same period).

Kentucky was ranked in second place with 1,169,179. Oklahoma was pretty far down on the list with just 164,245 gun sales, of which most can likely be attributed to the nefarious group, known in tight circles and spoken of in hushed tones, which goes by the name of Oklahoma Shooters Association, or "OSA", according to a confidential source.

To sum it up, there have been right at 16 million firearms sold in the USA in just the first four months of this year! That's a yuge number, especially when you figure it out at the end of the year, and then consider prior years, back to 1999, which was the first full year in which the FBI kept track of the sales.

And the Democrats actually believe that they could ban, restrict, register, count the holes in magazines and eventually, confiscate them along with the hundreds, maybe thousands of millions of firearms.

Better pack a lunch.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on boys... Oklahoma is at a pathetic 164,245. This isn't who we are. We can do better than this!!
I'm doing my part, usually buy a couple a year. I see a gun I like, i research it, ask questions and try to shoot one before buying. Added 8 to my collection this year and due to the group 17 Design buy have more to build.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_d0f36ef391657ea7bbd4984d42a43fba44586c2db972843c103e7dbae2467c2.gif

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting read: (msn.com)www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-sales

In the article, it ranks every state and how many guns were bought there through NICS. What really surprised me was the State that had the most gun sales for this 4 month period. Guess it: Answer? Illinois. Through the first four months, Illinois is in first with 4,287,494 gun sales. Illinois only has about 4% of the total US population but accounted for a staggering 27% of the Nation's total gun sales. (I was thinking maybe Texas, but they only had 756,770 sales in the same period).

Kentucky was ranked in second place with 1,169,179. Oklahoma was pretty far down on the list with just 164,245 gun sales, of which most can likely be attributed to the nefarious group, known in tight circles and spoken of in hushed tones, which goes by the name of Oklahoma Shooters Association, or "OSA", according to a confidential source.

To sum it up, there have been right at 16 million firearms sold in the USA in just the first four months of this year! That's a yuge number, especially when you figure it out at the end of the year, and then consider prior years, back to 1999, which was the first full year in which the FBI kept track of the sales.

And the Democrats actually believe that they could ban, restrict, register, count the holes in magazines and eventually, confiscate them along with the hundreds, maybe thousands of millions of firearms.

Better pack a lunch.
Didn't the OSA try to assassinate Charles de Gaulle in 1962? My, what a naughty bunch we are!

Latest posts

Top Bottom