Firearms Solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a shame...nice people, always pleasant to spend time there. They were the only place I'd go to buy or transfer...the range was great, too. They did a great job cerakoting my wife's LCP2.

Murf's is decent, but has been kind if a pain the last few times I went in there. I've found a few local guys who have home ffl's that have handled my recent transfers.

jc944

Marksman
Reaction score
It's a shame...nice people, always pleasant to spend time there. They were the only place I'd go to buy or transfer...the range was great, too. They did a great job cerakoting my wife's LCP2.

Murf's is decent, but has been kind if a pain the last few times I went in there. I've found a few local guys who have home ffl's that have handled my recent transfers.
Can you recommend a FFL in the Duncan area to handle transfers?

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you recommend a FFL in the Duncan area to handle transfers?
I've used Dan Gatewood @ Gunners Armory off of Alice Drive quite a bit this last year or two, he's solid. Easy to work with, flexible on hours.

Last time I used Chisholm Gunworks, around the corner on Harville. He was listed on Brownells as a preferred FFL when I bought one of their retro lowers, and I decided to keep the paperwork simple and try him out. Had a good experience with him as well. He does custom gun work when his schedule allows, in addition to transfers. He was driving a big rig then, so his schedule was a little harder to mesh with. He said he only had a few weeks of that left, so it shouldn't be an issue any longer.

You should be happy with either of them.

jc944

Marksman
Reaction score
I've used Dan Gatewood @ Gunners Armory off of Alice Drive quite a bit this last year or two, he's solid. Easy to work with, flexible on hours.

Last time I used Chisholm Gunworks, around the corner on Harville. He was listed on Brownells as a preferred FFL when I bought one of their retro lowers, and I decided to keep the paperwork simple and try him out. Had a good experience with him as well. He does custom gun work when his schedule allows, in addition to transfers. He was driving a big rig then, so his schedule was a little harder to mesh with. He said he only had a few weeks of that left, so it shouldn't be an issue any longer.

You should be happy with either of them.
Thanks, I’ve been using Tin Star in Weatherford as I get there regularly for business but would rather stay more local.

Latest posts

Top Bottom