Fires Rage Across Minneapolis Overnight in George Floyd Protests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Shocking. Looting and rioting by lawless thugs just looking for an excuse. I hope that none of the burned buildings are rebuilt and they have to drive 20 miles to find a 6 pack of a Miller High Life. Most of them probably can’t tell you the name of the deceased suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BlackDeath

Marksman
Reaction score
mi5ZYq3o.jpeg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your neck funnels more than food and air. It also funnels blood to the brain. Kneeling on the side of a neck restricts or completely stops blood flow to the brain, but will allow a person to still speak until that persons passes out. Before passing out, the brain tells the lungs, "Hey! We need more air up here!" The lungs try to supply more air, but if the oxygen isn't making it through, out you go!

The guy could have clogged arteries in his neck and even slight pressure would stop the blood flow, of it could have busted open a clog, formed a clot, and the dude could have died of a stroke. We'll have to wait for the results of the autopsy.

That said, I do believe kneeling on someone's neck is not a good call.

Woody

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's vid that talks more about, it's on Donut Operator's channel (ex cop).
Basically says that leaving a knee on the neck for that long goes against training (at least as far as Donut Operator knows) and it's really a bad move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom