Fires Rage Across Minneapolis Overnight in George Floyd Protests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again with more losers out rioting and tearing up their own towns. If this was a white man killed this way no one would be saying a word. I’m so sick of the racist crap.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was listening to an PD/FIRE/EMS feed for Minneapolis earlier today. As soon as the ad got finished the first thing I heard was an officer on the radio reporting a dude with a crossbow. Then another about 5 minutes later there was "a white male with a sledge hammer". They are just playing up there...

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We may be entering a period of growing social instability. I am speaking more broadly than inner city rioting. People who are dissatisfied are taking action in groups. It played out much more positively, but the armed peaceful protests at Michigan and Virginia capitols were standout events. Discontent is simmering in many parts of our society. These could be the Turbulent 20's.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We may be entering a period of growing social instability. I am speaking more broadly than inner city rioting. People who are dissatisfied are taking action in groups. It played out much more positively, but the armed peaceful protests at Michigan and Virginia capitols were standout events. Discontent is simmering in many parts of our society. These could be the Turbulent 20's.

Very true but there are a whole lot more conservative law abiding citizens with guns that know how to use them than there are idiots that like to instigate stuff. At some point, the conservative law abiding gun owners might tire of their BS and end it rather quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It never fails, seems like all they need is an excuse.

looting.jpg

2 loot.jpg

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20200528_184622.png

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I joined the FD in 1978 part of our academy was an EMT course. Back then the choke hold was commonly used and we were told that statistics had proven that there was a higher mortality rate in Afro-Americans than other races and that the PDs were slowly stepping away from the use of that technique.

I went through CLEET in 1994 and the subject was mentioned. The instructor said that it would not be taught in any of his classes because improper use could be fatal.

There are numerous YouTube videos showing officers still using the technique. I can’t speak for their training, but it’s still out there. I’ve also noticed that it seems to be a favorite in MMA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom