Firewood in OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am going to be heading down this coming weekend, was thinking of maybe bringing home a pickup load of firewood back. Any of y’all have a good source? I won’t have quite a full pickup bed since my toolbox takes up a lot of room.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cut my own now that I'm getting older. When I did order last the cheapest (and negotiable at the time) one I found was 405-341-9003, i think her name was Brandy.

And now I'll be singing Brandy, you're a fine girl all day long. Enjoy the ear worm!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cut my own now that I'm getting older. When I did order last the cheapest (and negotiable at the time) one I found was 405-341-9003, i think her name was Brandy.

And now I'll be singing Brandy, you're a fine girl all day long. Enjoy the ear worm!
Google/youtube Big Head Todd and the Monsters cover of Brandy. I think you'll like it.

@PanhandleGlocker If you'd told me sooner, I would've brought you back a couple pieces of oak from our property. They'd be whole though not cut.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are okay with elm, PM me. I’ve got some I could let go. And I’m right off of NW Expressway on your way out past Piedmont.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BHT did a Brandy cover? I have talked to one of them on another forum, great guy, but never liked the music I heard. Will give it a try!

Very well worth it! Nicely done!

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a big pecan tree and some blackjack taken down at the land last year in Choctaw, they need to be cut up, your welcome to it and I can come out and help you cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom