Firewood in Shawnee area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm looking for a car trunk full of fire wood to take to my Mother just in case she loses power and needs to fire up the wood stove.

Does anyone know of some near Shawnee? I haven't burned wood in a couple of decades.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a person that sales it on benson park road about a half mile east of Gordon copper drive. There is also some being sold north of the mall on Kickapoo. It’s about half a mile north of the mall in the east side.

WoodMan57

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm looking for a car trunk full of fire wood to take to my Mother just in case she loses power and needs to fire up the wood stove.

Does anyone know of some near Shawnee? I haven't burned wood in a couple of decades.
Hello my name is Greg. I have 45.58 acres that we just bought new construction. We have lots of hickory and oaks that were taken down during our driveway work neatly stacked. Our number is 405-822-8123 we live in a town called Tecumseh Oklahoma next door to
Pink

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have more downed oak and pecan than you could burn in probably 10 years. Free for the taking. I'm not in Shawnee, but it's not that far. You'll have to work for it a bit. But there's plenty of smaller rounds that wouldn't require any splitting and it's well-seasoned. Cut it up and take it away...ready to provide warmth for mom.

Goes for anyone...not just the OP. Bring your truck/trailer and a chainsaw and get as much as want.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys but this thread is over two years old and my mom no longer has a wood stove.

Hello my name is Greg. I have 45.58 acres that we just bought new construction. We have lots of hickory and oaks that were taken down during our driveway work neatly stacked. Our number is 405-822-8123 we live in a town called Tecumseh Oklahoma next door to
Pink

I have more downed oak and pecan than you could burn in probably 10 years. Free for the taking. I'm not in Shawnee, but it's not that far. You'll have to work for it a bit. But there's plenty of smaller rounds that wouldn't require any splitting and it's well-seasoned. Cut it up and take it away...ready to provide warmth for mom.

Goes for anyone...not just the OP. Bring your truck/trailer and a chainsaw and get as much as want.

BTW...today is Mom's 80th birthday!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys but this thread is over two years old and my mom no longer has a wood stove.

BTW...today is Mom's 80th birthday!

Well, hell... I usually catch stuff like that. :blush:

But Happy Birthday to mom anyway!

At any rate the offer for firewood isn't 2 years old if anyone wants or needs some, feel free to come and get it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On SE 29th St between Post Road and Westminister, there was a pretty good load of Oak as I passed by around 1100 this AM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom