• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Firewood King Tulsa OK | Firewood For Sale In Tulsa | Firewood Questions? | Firewood General Info |

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Click

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Camping
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
200$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
No Trades
Caliber
Oak, Ash and Pecan ;-)
Tulsa Bixby Jenks Broken Arrow Owasso Midtown South Tulsa, 74133, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hey everyone, I wanted to get the word out about firewood for sale in Tulsa Oklahoma. I've seen several questions regarding firewood and firewood sales in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Sand Springs and Owasso. If you have ANY questions about firewood, I'm the guy to ask. I would be more than happy to answer all questions. My name is Chad Click, we have a family owned and operated firewood business in Tulsa Oklahoma. The name of our business is Absolute Firewood King Tulsa OK. We have been selling firewood in Tulsa for 18 years now. We have 1000's of happy customers. We deliver firewood to: Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Jenks and Bixby.
IMG_1286.JPEG

If you have any questions about firewood please don't hesitate to give me a call at (918) 760-0322.

I have also answered some common questions about our firewood at this link Firewood King Tulsa Questions Answered.
Here is some info about the different types of wood we sell Firewood King Tulsa Types of Wood We Sell.
Having issues with your firewood burning? Cleaning your fireplace may fix your issue.
I have posted some info on fireplace maintenance Firewood King | Fireplace Maintenance
This is our webpage. Firewood King Tulsa You can also contact me through the webpage at Firewood King Tulsa Contact
We deliver and stack our firewood, here is some info on wood stacking Firewood King Stacks Your Wood!

IMG_2290.JPEG

These are pics of us delivering some firewood in mid-town Tulsa this past firewood season.
IMG_2280.JPEG

We have been very focused on selling Ash firewood for the past few years. Our customers love it.
We also sell smoker/bbq wood Firewood King Tulsa BBQ wood
We use only the best equipment to process our firewood. Firewood King Tulsa equipment
I've seen this message board up for years and I'm glad that I finally joined.
Let me know if we can help.
We should have our blog updated soon. Firewood King Blog

A great way to figure out if your firewood is really going to burn is simply check the Moisture Content.
You can see in the pics below that I measure moisture/quality with a moisture meter.
As a firewood seller for 18 years I can tell you this is a great way to figure out what you're actually buying.
IMG_1358.JPEG

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
I'M HERE TO HELP.
Chad Click

Chad Click

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe he misread the site and thought this was OSA Oklahoma Splitters Association and the classifieds section read firewood and not firearms. 😉
I am of course a gun loving, gun owning, full blooded American. This website caught my attention and I found it by google searching "Firewood Tulsa". Believe it or not https://www.okshooters.com is one of the top listings. Since I love guns and I love firewood I thought maybe this would be a good fit. Firewood King Tulsa :thumbup3:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Lots of stuff gets in the classifieds besides guns, I think you're fine. I may need some firewood at some point, and I'll be like "Hey, there's a guy on OSA I can message!" And since I'm on OSA 4-5 hours a day anyways, it will be easy to remember. :rollingla

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Are you asking people to run a Google review who haven't utilized your business? I mean... how does that work? Seems like this would be a giveaway for previous customers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom