Firing pin drag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at the firing pin marks on my primer, from the glock 19. Shooting 9mm 115 grain white box win.
It looked very odd. Almost like a makers mark. I used a magnifying glass and took a closer look at it. To my surprise it had some printing on it. After zooming and focusing I could make it out. It read.
BUY A CZ

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at the firing pin marks on my primer, from the glock 19. Shooting 9mm 115 grain white box win.
It looked very odd. Almost like a makers mark. I used a magnifying glass and took a closer look at it. To my surprise it had some printing on it. After zooming and focusing I could make it out. It read.
BUY A CZ
Yep!! I can see that !! Cz makes a fine pistol for all the limp wristed girly boys! To get a manly gun that requires a man size wrist to keep on target you must go with Glock 10mm whether a 40, 29 ,or 20!!Now if you are old skool , you can get a 10mm from Smith and Wesson or some other excellent revolver makers, don't forget the auto 1076 and such or even a 1911 style from RIA ,but again it takes a man to handle these robust man size full metal pieces of machinery!! So enjoy your little practice gun and let us manly men know when you graduate to a more grown up round and my self Drury and a few more grownups will take you out to a nice grownup bar and buy you a drink!! OHHH yes , let me add that if you make the step up even to a Gods level round like the venerable 45acp all the above applies!! We are pulling for ya too graduate Sir !!HOOOaHHH! Buy the by DHoddy has another man size round in the 45 colt that is sure to put a little lead in your ..........pistol if you ain't skeered to lay hands on a full grown size piece of iron!!
Now if you are skeered the shootist formally known a Getofmylawn and now warmly referred to as @ignoredmember ,has a class for all the limp wrist wannabes, for a buck298 he will show you proper limp wrist form!!:mosh:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep!! I can see that !! Cz makes a fine pistol for all the limp wristed girly boys! To get a manly gun that requires a man size wrist to keep on target you must go with Glock 10mm whether a 40, 29 ,or 20!!Now if you are old skool , you can get a 10mm from Smith and Wesson or some other excellent revolver makers, don't forget the auto 1076 and such or even a 1911 style from RIA ,but again it takes a man to handle these robust man size full metal pieces of machinery!! So enjoy your little practice gun and let us manly men know when you graduate to a more grown up round and my self Drury and a few more grownups will take you out to a nice grownup bar and buy you a drink!! OHHH yes , let me add that if you make the step up even to a Gods level round like the venerable 45acp all the above applies!! We are pulling for ya too graduate Sir !!HOOOaHHH! Buy the by DHoddy has another man size round in the 45 colt that is sure to put a little lead in your ..........pistol if you ain't skeered to lay hands on a full grown size piece of iron!!
Now if you are skeered the shootist formally known a Getofmylawn and now warmly referred to as @ignoredmember ,has a class for all the limp wrist wannabes, for a buck298 he will show you proper limp wrist form!!:mosh:
Well if you think the 10mm has recoil then I suggest you sign up....Ha. But I'm really getting the urge to start looking for a 10mm. I really enjoy shooting them. I've got a couple of friends that have them and I seem to always wanting to shoot them more than mine. I liked druryj's. Plus the work he did on the grip was very cool. Darn accurate and nice feel.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you think the 10mm has recoil then I suggest you sign up....Ha. But I'm really getting the urge to start looking for a 10mm. I really enjoy shooting them. I've got a couple of friends that have them and I seem to always wanting to shoot them more than mine. I liked druryj's. Plus the work he did on the grip was very cool. Darn accurate and nice feel.

What I like about it is the level of hot load you can get out of these and still be safe!! With the comp on here the flip is a non issue !! Drury's G29 is what really made up my mind between Glock and a 1911 style 10mm! Starting to work up to find the right level of power and accuracy on the reloads and Im really still in the research faze but it is fun!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I like about it is the level of hot load you can get out of these and still be safe!! With the comp on here the flip is a non issue !! Drury's G29 is what really made up my mind between Glock and a 1911 style 10mm! Starting to work up to find the right level of power and accuracy on the reloads and Im really still in the research faze but it is fun!!
Would want a High capacity so steering away from the single stack 1911. Liked Drury's and going to shoot a few more before I jump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom