FIRST ANNUAL OKLAHOMA TEXAS RIMFIRE SHOOTOUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just passing this along...

The dates will be May 23rd and June 12th. Let's see which state has the best Rimfire shooters. There will be an individual competition and a two-man team competition. You can enter in both if you like or just one or the other. Entry fee will be $50 for the individual match and $50 for a team. It will be a 60% payback at the end of the second match. This will be a two match series one at RECON BY FIRE range in Park Hill Oklahoma and the other match will be at North Texas Rimfire League in valley view Texas. We will have more detailed information up on the North Texas Rimfire League website and a couple of days and on the RECON BY FIRE Facebook page. This will be a PRS type shooting match.

The Oklahoma Texas Shoot Out is an individual and 2 man team match. Each shooter will only shoot one course of fire, but their score can be used in each category if they enter in both. Match fee will be $50 per shooter and $50 for a two-man team . As for determining the winning state we will use the top 5 shooters scores from each state. Each state can have as many shooters as they want. This is two, one day matches: One, Sunday May 23rd at North Texas Rim Fire League and the second one Saturday June 12 at Recon By Fire. Both match scores will be added together to determine the winners. This match will be a little more difficult than normal, some smaller targets, some tighter time frames etc. etc. There will be only one payout at the end of the second match. 60% of the entry fee will be paid back to shooters. 80% of that to the first place and 20% to second place. There will also be a trophy for the first place winners in the individual and 2 man team events. Both matches will have 10 stages. NO mulligan will be offered. The match will count for PRS points. All squads will have Texas and Oklahoma shooters in each squad.
Hopefully in the future we can expand this match to have a ladies division, youth division and a senior division. We can still add it this year but we need to have at least four shooters in a division. If you are entering one of these divisions please let us know so we can get a count. If you have any questions you can call.
Bud @ 417-321-2097
SR @ 940-727-1458

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm mentally picking who I'd most want to see on an Oklahoma team. That would be fun just to watch, and a blast to shoot!
I still think it's missing some information. Bench rest, pistol only, rifle only, any and all rimfire, you know, the important stuff that I'll be throwing a facebook like towards to read when it's posted

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm mentally picking who I'd most want to see on an Oklahoma team. That would be fun just to watch, and a blast to shoot!
I still think it's missing some information. Bench rest, pistol only, rifle only, any and all rimfire, you know, the important stuff that I'll be throwing a facebook like towards to read when it's posted

Yes, missing lots of information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom