First encounter with an OCer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just spit up the morning coffee.

That there sums it up!

Diet Coke here!! ROFLMAO!! I can only pray he doesn't see this until he gets home so I can see the look on his face!!

Hey! Flatwins ... think we could get a group rate on that badges?!?!?!? I think I need one of each ... :lookaroun So they can match my earrings ... :rolleyes:

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon guys, BE NICE! David2012 brings a different point of view to OSA, stop bashing the guy for sharing his views. Get into the holiday spirit, and spread kindness. One thing i hate more than gangbangers is internet tough guys, especially the ones who like to keep running there lip through thier key board. David2012 puts his opinions on the net and engages in debates, even if he doesnt share the favorable point of view. I have not seen him resort to personal attacks, and childish behavior like name calling, while debating/ arguing. I always thought OSA was a safe place for anyone to come and learn and share.

Well im not trying to cause more rukus here, just want to see the better come out of people, especially with what the nation is going through right now.

Hey Badge Bunny what does JBT mean, if you dont mind me asking.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon guys, BE NICE! David2012 brings a different point of view to OSA, stop bashing the guy for sharing his views. Get into the holiday spirit, and spread kindness. One thing i hate more than gangbangers is internet tough guys, especially the ones who like to keep running there lip through thier key board.

Like you're doing now?

David2012 jumped into this of his own free will and he's free to jump back in whenever he wants...he does a pretty good job of holding his own without you coming to his aid from behind your keyboard.

Besides the last fews posts weren't even directed at him...and were damn funny!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like you're doing now?

David2012 jumped into this of his own free will and he's free to jump back in whenever he wants...he does a pretty good job of holding his own without you coming to his aid from behind your keyboard.

Besides the last fews posts weren't even directed at him...and were damn funny!

Im not knocking the funny, or trying to make any attacks at anyone. Just saying alot of good threads get lost in a bunch of ugly.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever met any of us? We're an ugly bunch...at least the men folk. :bigeye:

LMAO, so metcalf was right to some extent.....lol. I must of forgot that i was dealing with grumpy old men, and a bunch of social misfits. (I think thats how metcalf put it)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C'mon guys, BE NICE! David2012 brings a different point of view to OSA, stop bashing the guy for sharing his views. Get into the holiday spirit, and spread kindness. One thing i hate more than gangbangers is internet tough guys, especially the ones who like to keep running there lip through thier key board. David2012 puts his opinions on the net and engages in debates, even if he doesnt share the favorable point of view. I have not seen him resort to personal attacks, and childish behavior like name calling, while debating/ arguing. I always thought OSA was a safe place for anyone to come and learn and share.

Well im not trying to cause more rukus here, just want to see the better come out of people, especially with what the nation is going through right now.

Hey Badge Bunny what does JBT mean, if you dont mind me asking.

It means "Jack Booted Thug" ... I gotta a "thing" (actually SEVERAL :lmfao:) for a man in uniform ... :wink2:

And if I could stand the heat when I was "just an uneducated racist GURL who can't shoot a Mosin-Nagant or discern a viable threat without checking with a man first and who doesn't play well with others so am a liability to GC's ultimate survival when the theme song to Doomsday Preppers starts playing over the loudspeakers" then I think David2012 can sleep in the bed he's made for himself ... :lookaroun ... just saying :wink2:

Jersey Barrier Technical. It's what GC drives! :D

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: DAMMIT GTG!! I spit Diet Coke all over the back of GC's head! :lookaroun :lmfao: The things I'm gonna have to do to make up for THAT!! :lookaroun **sigh**

LMAO, so metcalf was right to some extent.....lol. I must of forgot that i was dealing with grumpy old men, and a bunch of social misfits. (I think thats how metcalf put it)

DADGUMMIT!!! I am NOT a grumpy old MAN ... Although I have been accused of being a misfit ... social AND otherwise ... :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm also here to tell you that these guys here are a lot of things but "ugly" is NOT anywhere on that list ... Especially that SMS feller ... Oh GAWD is his wife a lucky woman!! :wink2:

And in a relatively feable attempt to get this thread back on track ... I, personally, have not seen any OC'ers yet ... But then again I haven't been looking either ... :P Of course, GC was just trying to get a cool, refreshing soft drink to parch his thirst when he was accosted so be careful guys ... One just never knows when "it" will happen ... And it will be proved that OC is, indeed, "an issue" ... :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom