First encounter with an OCer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, there WAS a smiley at the end of that statement about the ignore list...

Shhhh ... we're having fun ... :wink2:

Yeah, I read it in his voice and imagined the facial expressions on the way down and back up. With maybe a Cooter Davenport accent.

:lmfao: Oh Lord ... I just spit coffee EVERYWHERE!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I ever see GC out in public on cop duty I'm gonna show him my gun too. But I won't be carrying a weapon. Keep your eyes on the news for the next few weeks to see how it turns out.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I ever see GC out in public on cop duty I'm gonna show him my gun too. But I won't be carrying a weapon. Keep your eyes on the news for the next few weeks to see how it turns out.

I wanna know when you are gonna do this ... another ride-along may be in order ... Cuz I wanna see if he asks you for your license and a photo ID ... :lmfao:

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC--you could ---but you would have to dig a hole , move the body without being seen, clean up any blood ,,,, all in all that's just too much work ,,,, so it's eazier just to let them beat you down ,tie you up ,and do things to you than will make your mama smile !

Latest posts

Top Bottom