First guns seized under Florida's new gun laws...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I’m not so hep on the authorities taking some guys guns away, but if what was said is true, you gotta ask yourself “Would I want this guy for a neighbor? To be around my kids?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see this law being upheld by the courts due to "prior restraint" like arresting someone because they might rob a bank.

We had similar hopes for Obamacare going down because of a forced purchase of a service. A group of minor gods in black robes turned it into a tax to make it legal. I'm thinking we're about to see Phillip Dick's fiction become reality..."Minority Report" anyone?? Who wants to play Tom Cruise's role???

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is small potatoes. This law was written for one of those "gun nuts" that has an arsenal of weapons stashed in multiple gun safes, thousands of rounds of ammunition squirreled away in every available nook and cranny. Probably so big a nut that he has jugs of powder, primers and bullets so he can assemble his own ammo. He might even be one of those wackos who shoots blocks of explosives trying to blow up things. I heard he's an NRA member and once beat his wife. Obviously needs to be locked up and his property seized until we can determine if he's sane or not. Where's that HOT-LINE tip #, who's with me..?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom