"First Man" controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know google is collecting your information........

Yeah. They are probably bored to death then.

And thanks for posting. We almost have our file on you complete. Please post something in the Handgun Section and two more posts or replies in Rimfires and we will be finished with your personal file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ain’t seeing it. They can say what they want about why they didn’t show the flag being planted. I don’t take a Canadian liberals word for it. Nor do I believe any other Hollywood idiot. I guarantee it wasn’t show for a reason. I’m surprised they didn’t take the flag out period. But I’m sure they knew they would go too far and they didn’t want to risk losing precious money.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There actually is an agreement with Russia that the moon wouldn't "belong" to anybody. This was during the fears of a "moon base" and such. But the agreement still stands to this day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The controversy was over the fact that the PLANTING of the flag was not shown in the movie. There were always several scenes in the movie that showed the flag after it had been planted. That's why the controversy itself was a little bit baffling to some people.

Just as many triggered snowflakes on the right as there is the left...

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If you sit around looking for reasons to be upset you are going to get ulcers!!
It is a great story that needs to be retold , does it matter who helps tell the story? We all know America did it , Gosling is an actor other than that who gives 2 shits what part in a story he tells as long as he can play the part. He is an actor, thats what he does!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am just pleased that they actually had a Male play the lead... In Hollywood today, ya might get anything for that matter, if for no other reason to to play to the Libs power base. lol
Was reading where on the CW they cast a gender fluid actor as Batwoman instead of a openly lesbian actor and the butthurt commenced LOL. Like I said about looking for something to be upset about. It is like a whole new sport in today's world !

Latest posts

Top Bottom