First Nat. Bank of Omaha declines to renew VISA contract with NRA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Separately, car rental company Enterprise said its three brands would end a discount program for NRA members.
http://www.kswo.com/story/37573498/us-bank-halts-nra-credit-card-car-rental-firm-ends-discount

To flesh in the story that Dave has posted, Enterprise is the parent company of themselves, Alamo, and National car rental companies. So, if one is traveling anywhere and want to avoid those that boycott the gun community, then avoid those three names if possible.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screw credit rating. I would cancel it. I have closed bank accounts out and went to other banks for doing less.
Everyone is worried about credit ratings.. well except me..If I can't afford something I do not buy it.
I have cash and i like cash.
Good for you, I agree 100%
Also saw where Enterprise Car Rental will no longer be giving NRA discounts

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, we are acting just like the left. Stop with the knee-jerk reactions. They are not going to lose one bit by you cancelling your account, and it has nothing to do with anyone's credit rating, that is just a warning for those that may have a problem. It has to do with them learning that they made a poor business decision. The innocent clerk you call and unload on has no voice in the management decisions. think these things through before firing your load.

Disagree. Don't you think multiple comments and account closings may get at least noticed by management?
Most innocent customer service clerks have a mechanism to log comments.

Saying one person won't hurt them is akin to telling everyone your one vote doesn't matter in elections.
Think these things through.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enterprise equals CathyTaylor, does it not?

Lobek (Kathy Taylor's husband) sold off his company to Enterprise 10+ years ago.

He was involved in a quite a few other rental car companies before that, including Thrifty (now part of Hertz) and National (now part of Enterprise).

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Visa named in this post but, haven't heard anything from them about this yet. I don't know about cancelling a card hurting your credit . I cancelled a card about 6 months ago and still have a credit score of 850 .

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for GA conservatives!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-will-block-legislation-favoring-airline.html
1 day ago
Georgia's lieutenant gov blasts Delta for cutting ties with NRA; warns he will block legislation favoring airline
By Brooke Singman | Fox News

&

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...over-discounted-fare-agreement-nra/374215002/
Georgia conservatives threaten Delta tax break after airline cuts ties with NRA
Bart Jansen, USA TODAYPublished 3:34 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2018 | Updated 7:46 a.m. ET Feb. 27, 2018

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Good for GA conservatives!"

Oh, not really, not if they believe in the free market. Using the power of government--particularly the tax power--to bully companies for their views is a great steaming pile of BS, regardless of what viewpoint is being supported.

Let the market pimp-slap Delta, not the tax man.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Good for GA conservatives!"

Oh, not really, not if they believe in the free market. Using the power of government--particularly the tax power--to bully companies for their views is a great steaming pile of BS, regardless of what viewpoint is being supported.

Let the market pimp-slap Delta, not the tax man.

Is not the government the representative of the people? I'm good with the tax man

Latest posts

Top Bottom