First pistol in a decade. Compact choices.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf_walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks DoubleD, your advice is really spot on, the only exception is I was looking for something cheap.
Not Highpoint cheap, but cheap.
I ended up with a Taurus G3C, which is arguably a smaller glock with a manual safety for all intents and
purposes, and it $280. Even at that, in the half dozen magazines I did for a function check I was consistently low and left, which
I'm pretty sure is a trigger issue on my part. I shot my G22 a bit that same day and was dead on, one of the guys I was shooting with even
commented on it. My response was, well I've carried and shot it for over a decade.
I'll keep working with the Taurus, it seems good-enough, especially for the money.

Despite not thinking of myself as a "pistol-guy", all this reading and research and looking and handling
over the last few months did motivate me to buy a not-cheap example the other day.
I'll make another thread about that.

And I STILL haven't found an OWB around-the-house (I work from home) holster for the G3C I really like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom