First Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Always good to hear positive feedback about a purchase. I'm still waiting on SA to send me those free magazines and pouch, though (12 weeks!).

Also, I see some sexy 1911's in this thread. Ya'll are making me jelly.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Always good to hear positive feedback about a purchase. I'm still waiting on SA to send me those free magazines and pouch, though (12 weeks!).

Also, I see some sexy 1911's in this thread. Ya'll are making me jelly.
Go look through the photo album threads

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new here. Be gentle. Just wanted to say hello!

I'm 29 and recently purchased my first handgun: SA-XD 9mm 4" Service Model. While it's not my first experience with a handgun, it's the first I've owned personally. Already thinking about expanding my ownership, after trying out my brothers Colt 1911 .45

Anyway, this place seems cool. And it's full of Okies... So it can't be too bad. :)

:rotflmao: No worries ... it's only scary the first time or two ... after that your like it just as rowdy as the rest of us ... :P Welcome to OSA! :wave:

Oh, and please feel free to join us at the November Eat and Shoot at Safety 1st in Edmond. It's a great time ... all the details are in one of the stickied threads in General Discussion ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom