First Thread!!! Post Up Your Rimfire Pics!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marlin XT-22tr (tube fed). Runs 22s, 22l, and 22lr ammo. Changed the plastic synthetic stock out for this Pro Varmint Stock from Boyd's today. I was pleased to find my OEM stock screws worked just fine. Very accurate and fun gun! This is going to my grandson for a birthday gift. The young lad has become quite the good shooter.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20160204_221624.jpg..........

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marlin XT-22tr (tube fed). Runs 22s, 22l, and 22lr ammo. Changed the plastic synthetic stock out for this Pro Varmint Stock from Boyd's today. I was pleased to find my OEM stock screws worked just fine. Very accurate and fun gun! This is going to my grandson for a birthday gift. The young lad has become quite the good shooter.
Nice I like it.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Boyd's makes great stocks. I'm sure you grandson will love it.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Marlin .22LR, Model 795 is my go-to "long range" varmint eliminator when I need to make a head shot past 75 yards. I'd use a .17, but I don't have one yet lol! LOVE this gun. It was my first rifle! It was given to me by my mom's fiance' (who I have known since I was a teenager). So, it has sentimental value as well.

IMG_3958.JPG

IMG_3959.JPG

IMG_3960.JPG

IMG_3961.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom