First Thread!!! Post Up Your Rimfire Pics!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Custom Anschutz 54 sporter. Receiver threaded for custom stainless steel barrel, custom stock with full-wrap checkering on the fore-end, a Wundhammer palm swell at the grip, and proper cast-off for a right-handed shooter. The trigger guard is a custom unit designed for silhouette shooting. Leupold 6-18 x 40mm target scope on top.
SANY1064.JPG

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one up top is a recent addition. Nothing fancy here. Just a bottom of the pocket piece that rests snugly in a jacket pocket or front pocket of pants or shorts.

lcrpug.JPG

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have taken range pics today I guess.
Took the new steel challenge gun to the range today for its initial break in. Shot two boxes of federal match 333 bulk through it with only one stove pipe. Sounded like a weak round, so going to say it wasn't the guns fault. Once dialed in at 25 yds zero, she shot the 1" bullseye out with rapid fire from a 25 round magazine off the bench with the range bag as a rest. She's a shooter and will get her first test under fire Saturday at the okc gun club steel challenge match.

86af92b037810b90bdec6d8b9c986ee0.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Custom Anschutz 54 sporter. Receiver threaded for custom stainless steel barrel, custom stock with full-wrap checkering on the fore-end, a Wundhammer palm swell at the grip, and proper cast-off for a right-handed shooter. The trigger guard is a custom unit designed for silhouette shooting. Leupold 6-18 x 40mm target scope on top.
View attachment 82922

That is beautiful. Wow. I need to change my shorts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom