First Thread!!! Post Up Your Rimfire Pics!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Beautiful Anschutz 54 sporter. I have this little thing to shoot Steel Challenge with. Added a Halo and trigger from Tandemkross topped with a Matchdot. Ain't pretty but she gets it done.

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 156

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hope to, trying to clear the calendar as we speak. I thought things slowed down a bit when you retire, but I was WRONG. If things get crowded I will just shoot the IPSC at SCRAP instead.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope to, trying to clear the calendar as we speak. I thought things slowed down a bit when you retire, but I was WRONG. If things get crowded I will just shoot the IPSC at SCRAP instead.
LOL, as a retired guy myself, its a danged busy life we live. lol.
Hope to see you there.
Get on my squad if you can. I'd love to shoot with you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm usually one of the squad leaders on that match. Nobody volunteers, so I get the steeley eye of the match director in my direction, and a pointed finger saying "you the leader".
Pretty much committed when that happens. lol.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have taken range pics today I guess.
Took the new steel challenge gun to the range today for its initial break in. Shot two boxes of federal match 333 bulk through it with only one stove pipe. Sounded like a weak round, so going to say it wasn't the guns fault. Once dialed in at 25 yds zero, she shot the 1" bullseye out with rapid fire from a 25 round magazine off the bench with the range bag as a rest. She's a shooter and will get her first test under fire Saturday at the okc gun club steel challenge match.

86af92b037810b90bdec6d8b9c986ee0.jpg

I'll bring mine if you bring yours ;)
IMG_20170118_073420.jpg

In all seriousness, I am very excited to get out this Saturday--it'll be my first Steel Challenge and the first test of the 10/22 project besides an Appleseed event. Can't wait to see everyone out there!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom