First Thread!!! Post Up Your Rimfire Pics!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. I set aside a very nice Walther PPK/S, stainless, light engraving with a banner and my initials and name inside, for my new grandson.. Oldest grandson got a Savage MK II in .22lr for his 15th birthday, and now youngest granddaughter (just now 13) thinks she wants to get into shooting more. I may get her a little bolt action here pretty soon too then. Wish we had an Atwoods nearby, that looks like it would be a good starter gun for her.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like Norman or Kingfisher are the closest stores.

It's a nice little rifle. It would fit a 13yo excellent IMO. I can shoulder it if I cramp a little bit.

I almost went with the Savage Rascal because it's smaller, but then that ultimately made me change my mind. I may get one in a couple years for a first shooter, and just keep it for each kid we have. I think the Armscor would make a better first gun to own, because they can use it a lot longer. And if they like it, I saw where one guy on RimfireCentral fabbed a 2" extension for the stock for himself. It's a handy little gun. 16" threaded barrel with sights and a detachable mag.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A pic of my Anschutz 1710 HB, with a Leupold 6-18 x 40mm A.O. scope. She shoots as good as she looks.
SANY1460.JPG

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is alright!! The other two sister look like much more fun. Well at least until you show us how Cinderella dances
After 5 "sighters", I shot the rest of the box of Eley Match (black box) at this target. Nine, five round groups from 50 yards, off the bench. (I used a quarter to draw the target circles, which are approx. 1" in diameter.) Looks like a keeper!
SANY1525.JPG

Cinderella in the evening sun....
SANY1529.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom