First Thread!!! Post Up Your Rimfire Pics!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its for trade see ads
IMG_1122.JPG

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anschutz 14xx in its original stock. View attachment 126837

Here is a rack of precision rim fires from our Junior Rifle Club our Range supports including the left hand Anschutz I posted pics of earlier. There may be a couple in there you won’t recognize. Wish I’d got better pics, but I was there to give a presentation, and time was short.

02cadd85cfce24eb2b269c65eed892c8.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, that is a nice collection of precision rifles your club has. I hope the junior shooters who use them appreciate what they have to work with there. I was over fifty before I shot my first Anschutz.

They probably won’t appreciate it until they shoot a 10-22 or some other rifle that lacks the precision the Anschutz can provide. Not many of their shots are outside the 10 ring.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked this one up over the weekend at Wanenmacher's. A Suhl 150, pillar-and-glass bedded in a McMillian bench rest stock, with a Calfee tuner, and perhaps the finest factory trigger ever put on a rimfire rifle. Once I got it home, I added the Leupold BR-24X scope.
SANY2181 (2).JPG

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Professionally pillared and bedded by Tim McWhorter, who was the head gunsmith at Williams Precision Rifles at the time. Jim Williams bought a number of these Suhl 150 rifles, then had McWhorter restock them and bed them in the McMillian fiberglass stocks. The trigger was also adjusted to a crisp 2 ounce let off.
SANY2173.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom