First time granda pa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Charlotte my first granddaughter. She was born last night 7 lb 7 oz 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great but I haven't even got to hold her yet. I will today if I can pry out of her mother's arms. Please forgive me if this post does not come out right this is my first time actually starting a post.
Beautiful little girl congrats grandkids are the best

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Charlotte my first granddaughter. She was born last night 7 lb 7 oz 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great but I haven't even got to hold her yet. I will today if I can pry out of her mother's arms. Please forgive me if this post does not come out right this is my first time actually starting a post.
It's great to hear from a REAL MAN, that loves his family! We have two kids, four grand kids, and three great grand kids, and wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world, literally! This morning our youngest great grand daughter, age two, call my wife, with the help of her mother, and said happy birthday, then her mother corrected her, and told her to say, happy mothers day! The older I get the clearer it becomes, what is of REAL IMPORTANCE!

boocat71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got to hold her.
20220508_173643.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom