First time in the stand this year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats! I've got a ML tag but haven't had the chance to go yet.
Where abouts are you hunting? Any good ones on camera? This year I literally put some corn out on Thursday, got in the stand on Saturday and that’s what came in. Usually I have cameras out and am ready, this year not so much. I had probably 12-15 deer within 30 yds of me when trying to draw on him.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Where abouts are you hunting? Any good ones on camera? This year I literally put some corn out on Thursday, got in the stand on Saturday and that’s what came in. Usually I have cameras out and am ready, this year not so much. I had probably 12-15 deer within 30 yds of me when trying to draw on him.

Had one really good one just a few times on cam in July, hasn't been seen in weeks. Otherwise not much to get excited about.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had one really good one just a few times on cam in July, hasn't been seen in weeks. Otherwise not much to get excited about.
I understand, I’ve been hunting our place for 20yrs. 2 years ago we got to planting crops again and it makes all the difference in the world. Seeing more deer this year than I’ve seen in a while

Latest posts

Top Bottom