First world problems $1700 has to be BassPro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have cc points I want to use. I am open to suggestions that are guns. @druryj has me with the heritage single action, they don't have it. Ugh these *first world problems.
*Edit= first

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have cc points I want to use. I am open to suggestions that are guns. @druryj has me with the heritage single action, they don't have it. Ugh these single world problems.

Since you probably are not going to have much luck in the Guns & Ammo dept., I can vouch for the Redhead Brand of men's clothing there. I have numerous Redhead tagged shirts; they fit well, hold up to washing, and don't easily give away the fact that I am a gun-loving conservative.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you probably are not going to have much luck in the Guns & Ammo dept., I can vouch for the Redhead Brand of men's clothing there. I have numerous Redhead tagged shirts; they fit well, hold up to washing, and don't easily give away the fact that I am a gun-loving conservative.

I agree, I would argue that Cabela's was much better quality. Just thinking about guns I don't need anything else they offer. First world problems my friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom