Fishing: do you or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't ever get anyone to go fishing with me, and I hate going alone. I've bought my license every year, but haven't been in probably 6-7 years. I've told my wife repeatedly that after I get over some health issues, I'M GOING FISHING!
Same here. I bought a 5 year combo license this year for some reason and just hope I get to use them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't ever get anyone to go fishing with me, and I hate going alone. I've bought my license every year, but haven't been in probably 6-7 years. I've told my wife repeatedly that after I get over some health issues, I'M GOING FISHING!
I typically fish by myself as well as nobody want to go fishing. Too broke down or busy with other stuff. No matter to me, I enjoy the time on the water and the peacefulness. One buddy wants to have the boat radio on full blast, so I pull the fuse whenever he goes along which is rarely. Silence is golden.
If you ever want to fish Kaw, and we are not on the road, give me a pm.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been hunting my place along the Salt Fork for about 20 years, but I never fished the river until last year. Encouragement from Deerslayer is why I started. I’ve really enjoyed getting back into fishing, and my greatest regret is that I didn’t make time to fish the river with my Dad. My youngest son fished with him a bunch, but I was always wrapped up with work to make time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom