Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got plenty of big ole yellow grasshoppers if you want the best fish bait. You just have to catch them.
Yep, as a kid I spent many afternoons chasing big yellow hoppers filling up a gallon plastic jug in preparation for the evening fishing trip. Catch anything on a yellow grasshopper, perch, crappie, bass, catfish. Last summer a friend wanted to have a fish fry so we went to a pond in hopes of a stringer full of bream and crappie, long story short the fish wouldn't bite and we were about to go home empty handed and I saw a big yellow grasshopper on some nearby Johnson grass . Chased it down and put it on a hook and the fun was on! We caught over 20 slabs in the last hour on them grasshoppers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Day two on Beaver Reservoir. The bite was on! Took an hour to catch 4 limits, then went hunting chentral mushrooms. Unsuccessfully I might add.

2E55233E-0627-466A-9F35-77F22A0BBE7A.jpeg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the interests of equity and governmentally enforced physical equality, I propose that the use of Fly Rods, Tennis and Badminton Rackets, Golf Clubs, Croquet Mallets, Baseball and Softball Bats and other sporting implements should be banned from use because of my own physical limitations which prevent me from effectively utilizing these devices.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the interests of equity and governmentally enforced physical equality, I propose that the use of Fly Rods, Tennis and Badminton Rackets, Golf Clubs, Croquet Mallets, Baseball and Softball Bats and other sporting implements should be banned from use because of my own physical limitations which prevent me from effectively utilizing these devices.
While that paperwerk is processing, we would like to talk to you about your firearm and firearm related accessory purchases, please bend over

-the IRS

Back on track
1661862514006.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom