Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out yesterday and caught 4 saugeye, several sand bass and hybrid. Kept 3 saugeye for eating. 2 of the saugeye were dandy.
Screenshot_20210606-184153_Gallery.jpg

Snapchat-160906909.jpg

Last edited:

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my better half fishing for a few hours Sunday afternoon.
I caught 1 small bass about 30 minutes in. She didn't catch anything.
This is a place we have never been to before & I know the area is fished by other people a lot.
Anyway, I told her that since I caught something & she didn't, that I get to eat supper.
She had never heard of the ol' rule, that if you go fishing & don't catch, you don't eat.
She didn't fall for it, I cooked supper for her anyway.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my better half fishing for a few hours Sunday afternoon.
I caught 1 small bass about 30 minutes in. She didn't catch anything.
This is a place we have never been to before & I know the area is fished by other people a lot.
Anyway, I told her that since I caught something & she didn't, that I get to eat supper.
She had never heard of the ol' rule, that if you go fishing & don't catch, you don't eat.
She didn't fall for it, I cooked supper for her anyway.
Cooking for your wife?!? You’re my kind of guy, Mr T!!!:thumb:
Our 32nd anniversary is Thursday, and I asked my wife what she wanted to do. She said it doesn’t matter what I do for her on that day, because she loves me for what I do for her the other 364 days. Of course, she is saying this after I’ve been her “nurse” for the last 3 weeks since her knee replacement, so she may just be buttering me up.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom