Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ended up ordering a Tenkara Rod Co. Sierra

I’ll see if I can slay a few at the neighborhood pond when I comes in and I’ll post an update on it.
I tear up bluegill with my Tenkara rod. It’s just as much fun as catching big fish in my book. I used to tear up the bluegill at the wild horse park in mustang, there’s actually some pretty nice ones in there.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone in Choteau area tell me if you can still use ramps at Choteau Bend by just going in and paying as you drive in? I thought I heard Corp of Engineers was taking over?
I know they cleaned out all the homes/RVs out of there.
Didn't want to drive all the way over there and find I have no place to go.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might just have found the lure for me. Asside from dynamite, this just might work for my fishing dilemma.

https://www.animatedlure.com

Only usable in the summer with warm water.
Reason is I’d be taking a snorkel, mask and flippers to recover that $40 lure when it gets hung up.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone in Choteau area tell me if you can still use ramps at Choteau Bend by just going in and paying as you drive in? I thought I heard Corp of Engineers was taking over?
I know they cleaned out all the homes/RVs out of there.
Didn't want to drive all the way over there and find I have no place to go.
It’s still in operation. Just FYI, they ran 30-40k cfs all weekend last weekend. I called GRDA this afternoon and they only put out schedules 24 hours in advance, but it looks like 30-40k for most of the day tomorrow. There is a lot of debris in the water, so if you go out there be careful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom