Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only usable in the summer with warm water.
Reason is I’d be taking a snorkel, mask and flippers to recover that $40 lure when it gets hung up.
5D0D26D8-8286-4694-88A4-C1E57F867044.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! I've been known to go swimming for a rattletrap hung up on the bottom in shallow water.
The one thing I've saved hundreds of dollars in lures is using the Hound Dog Lure retriever. Only works on lures with treble hooks but it's recovered dozens of lures for me.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! I've been known to go swimming for a rattletrap hung up on the bottom in shallow water.
The one thing I've saved hundreds of dollars in lures is using the Hound Dog Lure retriever. Only works on lures with treble hooks but it's recovered dozens of lures for me.

Elvis must have named that one!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The redbuds are blooming. It's that time of the year for the crappie to bed and sand bass run into the creeks to do the same.
I think I’m gonna get the jon yacht out on Shawnee twin lakes this week and try my luck. I keep seeing guys on Facebook pulling in tons of crappie and sandbass. Father in law lives on the lake too, so I may just park on his beach/dock (they’re kinda the same right now with the water levels) so that the boat is handy this weekend when we go back out to cook out with the family for Easter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom