Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read the first few post, I need to get on an accountability program for sure. I need to lose at least 60lbs. I did insanity for a couple of months several years ago and i got down to 235. Well that was like 4 yrs ago lol. I wont post before pics, afraid of recognition lol. J/K

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still running a few times a week. Need to do longer runs on the weekend to build up for the Memorial half marathon. Also need to train for Conquer the Gauntlet and Rugged Maniac.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still running a few times a week. Need to do longer runs on the weekend to build up for the Memorial half marathon. Also need to train for Conquer the Gauntlet and Rugged Maniac.
I've wanted to try an adventure race or two, but it always seems to get put on the back burner. The strength aspect of those would definitely be my weakness, which is something I know I need to address.

The Do Wacka Do looks fun. Do they still hold it in the Sandy Sanders public hunting? I've hunted in there many times. Neat country.

Yeah, they do. I've never been there myself, but my grandparents live in Sayre so I'm familiar with the general territory. I could probably do some training runs on the course while visiting the family, too.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like this thread got buried again. I'll be in the OKC Memorial Marathon tomorrow morning followed by the Rugged Maniac since it rescheduled due to weather today. Anyone else still running?

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir. Still training for the War Eagle 50k in June. If the flood water recedes, I'll do a 26 mile training run tomorrow, It'll be the 2nd one in the last 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting ready for it right now, actually!

With a slight exception for the possible rain near the start, I'm psyched about the weather forecast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Completed the half in under 2:30 but decided to skip Rugged Maniac. I couldn't feel my knees or my thumbs after the Memorial so I didn't want to hurt myself further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom