Five Firearms Trainers To Avoid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I like him more after his list. I hope all five of them have a critical dynamic aneurysm after watching the vid.

I can think of several around here who need to be on the list but only people I care about know who they are. I'm not interested in an internet pissing contest and retreads seem to be incapable of independent, cognizant thought processes. Everybody's gotta make a living somehow, I guess ... lol

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can think of several around here who need to be on the list but only people I care about know who they are. I'm not interested in an internet pissing contest and retreads seem to be incapable of independent, cognizant thought processes. Everybody's gotta make a living somehow, I guess ... lol

Hey, the men are talking. Go make some sandwiches or cookies

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and me need a few critical dynamic cardio sessions

I still laugh at your text to FBI about our critical incident complete fcukup. LOL! Or I should say, my complete fcuk up. I have never felt so cheated in my life until I took that damn class and convinced my partner to go with me.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom