Fix it up, or get rid of it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
you will never get the smoke smell out of it. I have tried everything .
Believe it or not, I have 99% of the smell out. You cant tell it was there; I dont think. But I did steam clean, sanatize, degrease, and scrub literally everything in the car, to include the air ducting/vents and the bare sheet metal. pulled all the plastic and panels out of the car, washed, steam cleaned, and degreased everything, followed by a scrub and multiple rinses. Replaced the carpet and headliner, power washed the car inside and out. Shampooed, steam cleaned, and scrubbed the seats, installed seat covers. It definitely took some work. The biggest issue is finding all the ashes and removing all the tar buildup that is everywhere. I haven't even used an ozone machine.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I have 99% of the smell out. You cant tell it was there; I dont think. But I did steam clean, sanatize, degrease, and scrub literally everything in the car, to include the air ducting/vents and the bare sheet metal. pulled all the plastic and panels out of the car, washed, steam cleaned, and degreased everything, followed by a scrub and multiple rinses. Replaced the carpet and headliner, power washed the car inside and out. Shampooed, steam cleaned, and scrubbed the seats, installed seat covers. It definitely took some work. The biggest issue is finding all the ashes and removing all the tar buildup that is everywhere. I haven't even used an ozone machine.

got rid of smell or just got used to the smell?

Latest posts

Top Bottom