Fixed stock suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The good dr knows a bit about rifles. If you have a “push” off a .223 rifle, that’s horrid recoil mitigation. A good comp should, darn near by itself, dampen any rifle movement to a slight vibration (and loud AF noise)

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whatever, it works for me. the recoil of all my rifles is very, very, slight. Dr Mike Majors, who was a dear old friend of mine, fired some of them at OKCGC and liked them. He was conjecturing how good they would perform as class III weapons. but to say my rifles are horrid without ever firing one is speculation on your part.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike passed in December or January it seems. I visited with him on Friday and he left the following Monday. We had been friends for 60 years. I've talked to Judy a few times since, she's the same age as my sister and they went to school together, in fact Judy and I used to work at the same bar that Mike Orbaugh ran out on Western back in the very early 70;s

Latest posts

Top Bottom