Fixing caseloader?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traded a member on here for a Dillon 550 setup and turns out the casefeeder was broke. Is it worth fixing it if I don't plan on doing huge volumes of loading? Dillon doesn't make the motor anymore and wants $190 for the upgrade so, sour taste, but live and learn not to trust I guess lol.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the case feeders. IMO they are, bar none, the best add-on you can have. Well worth the extra money if you can swing it. I hated loading the tube of 20 rounds or so by hand every few minutes. Many electric motors can also be repaired. It might be worth looking into. Best of luck.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the case feeders. IMO they are, bar none, the best add-on you can have. Well worth the extra money if you can swing it. I hated loading the tube of 20 rounds or so by hand every few minutes. Many electric motors can also be repaired. It might be worth looking into. Best of luck.

Case feeder without a bullet feeder is like having 1,000hp without good tires :)

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traded a member on here for a Dillon 550 setup and turns out the casefeeder was broke. Is it worth fixing it if I don't plan on doing huge volumes of loading? Dillon doesn't make the motor anymore and wants $190 for the upgrade so, sour taste, but live and learn not to trust I guess lol.
Check with All States A.G. Parts, www.TractorPartsASAP.com, 1-877-530-4430, These guys saved me a load of money when my clutch went out 1450 JD, This was discontinued model, and hard to find parts for. We sent the old clutch, pressure plate etc. to them and they rebuilt them, and did a good job, MUCH cheaper than J.D.Parts.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you left appropriate feedback so other members can beware...
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom