FL metal hunters find a World War II-era grenade---What to do?--Off to Taco Bell of course!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would take my chances with the grenade before I would risk eating Taco Bell.

Just for your information, we spent 17 months in Grants Pass, Oregon. We would swear that no one in Grants Pass knew how to cook. We tried a number of restaurants in that time, including a new Red Robin that was put in.

Sadly, we ended up with the philosophy that tied in with the movie, "Demolition Man." In that movie, Taco Bell was the only restaurant that had survived the so-called "franchise wars," thus it was considered "fine dining." We came to believe that "fine dining" in Grants Pass consisted of Taco Bell and Dairy Queen.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for your information, we spent 17 months in Grants Pass, Oregon. We would swear that no one in Grants Pass knew how to cook. We tried a number of restaurants in that time, including a new Red Robin that was put in.

Sadly, we ended up with the philosophy that tied in with the movie, "Demolition Man." In that movie, Taco Bell was the only restaurant that had survived the so-called "franchise wars," thus it was considered "fine dining." We came to believe that "fine dining" in Grants Pass consisted of Taco Bell and Dairy Queen.

I was born in Grants Pass in 1979. left when I was 2 or so. I've been back 4 times in 30 plus years. Every time, the above is true. Olive Garden tastes like **** you get in the mall and Fast food just tastes like ****. Mom and sisters still live there. I hear the same every time they find a new restaurant to try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom