Flag disposal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative holds at least one flag disposal ceremony a year. They had one last month I believe. Pretty neat that they do that. Might give them a call. They are located just off I40 and Highway 99 near Seminole.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wind after the rain the other day tore up my flag pretty good. The new one is flying but I need to properly dispose of my old one. I’ve heard fire stations will take them but the last time I knocked on the nearest fire station, 4 bewildered faces met me at the door with a WTH are you doing here look. I guess they don’t get many visitors! I’m in Edmond and was wondering if there are any drop boxes by the Boy Scouts or VFW around. Google wasn’t much help.
Send it to me. I'm a member of the VFW and American Legion. We will retire it respectfully.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we had a nice time tonight. It was a nice group (about 35 or so) we had hot dogs, a big ol pot of my home made chili, brownies and ice cream. I visited with some of my grandson's friends, their parents and some family I haven't seen in a while.

We built a fire around 6-ish and held our ceremony. I was so proud and happy that my grandson's friends were there and were able to be a part of it. My hope is that they left with the love and respect of this great nation and what those colors mean and represent.

If anybody here has never been a part of this wonderful and humble, somber experience, you definitely owe yourself to. God bless America. :patriot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom